We are looking for a proactive member to join the Nursery to help provide a safe, stimulating and inclusive environment in which babies and young children are supported and encouraged to achieve their full potential.
Key responsibilities and duties include:
· To provide an exciting and wide activity programme.
· To understand and respect the need for consistency of care.
· To assist in providing a safe, supportive and caring environment to ensure that all aspects of each individual child’s development are given full consideration.
· To ensure that clean and hygienic standards are maintained at all times.
· To maintain and follow all Health and Safety policies and procedures.
· To be proactive in the process of activity planning, child observation and development records on a regular basis.
· To be involved in developing and delivering a stimulating and creative atmosphere within the Nursery providing a wide activity programme for our Guest Messy play and nursery sessions.
· To maintain confidentiality about all issues related to children, their families and the business.
The ideal candidate will have:-
· Level 3 childcare qualification.
· Good knowledge of Early Years practice and the Foundation stage.
· Have good communication skills.
· Have a problem solving attitude.
· Be confident to work on own initiative as necessary.
· Be able to relate to a wide range of people.
· Flexibility, empathy and commitment.
· A Paediatric First Aid Certificate is an advantage.