FULL & PART TIME POSITIONS AVAILABLE
Overall scope of the role
Reporting to the Concierge Manager, the role is about having exceptional customer service skills. Being professional at all times and having a “can do” attitude to ensure that the needs and requests of the hotel guests are met, and that they all have a memorable stay.
KEY AREAS OF RESPONSIBILITY
· Greeting guests on arrival and Farewells on departure.
· Loading and unloading luggage from their vehicles, and escorting guests to their respective rooms.
· Conducting welcome meetings and resort tours
· Organising activities on and off the resort.
· Receiving and action any calls for room service/dinner reservations
· Carry out requests for Laundry and shoe shine service
At all times observe and maintain the Company policy regarding Data Protection
· Have a passion to ensure all guests are looked after with their requests
· Good interpersonal skills
· Strong Communication skills
· Very well presented and well groomed
· Very attentive and be able to think on their feet
· Extremely agile as the job demands speed and efficiency in order to exceed expectations.
· Being adaptable, flexible and always ready to take on new responsibilities.
· Be able to focus on the detail and prioritise to ensure the biggest positive impact.
· To work well on own initiative as well as part of a Team