Keystone Computer Group 2009
- Job Reference Number
- Job Title
- Dotto Train Driver
- Purpose of Role
Butlins are continually moving forward and for 2012 we are looking for Team Members that can give that extra bit of sparkle to our Guests holiday. You will be working within the Retail Leisure Department delivering exceptional customer service, ensuring our Guests leave with a magical holiday experience.
If you think you go that extra mile to ensure a happy holiday, come and be a part of the 2012 Retail Leisure Team.
Key responsibilities and duties include
• Morning safety checks of the train
• Delivering a great experience for our guest by driving them round Minehead’s beautiful sea front and harbour
• Ensuring all Guest that travel on the train are safe and secure at all times
The successful applicant:-
• Must hold a valid Manual PCV Licence
• Have strong motivational communication and people skills.
• Be a committed Team Player including being flexible and enthusiastic.
• Be passionate about delivering exceptional Customer Service.
Confident to work on own initiative as necessary
• Subsidised Accommodation available on Resort (over 18 only)
• Subsidised Team Diner
• Many of the Resorts facilities can be used for free
• Free Laundrette
• Holiday discounts for immediate family
• Plus many more!
- Contact Information
- Full Time:
- Closing Date:
- Application Details:
You need to log in to apply for this position.
Leisure Employment Services Limited registered in England No. 00951537. Registered Office 1 Park Lane, Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire HP2 4YL